Tuesday 20 December 2011

Zoopharmacognosy on Swiss Radio


My name is Isabelle and if you find yourself travelling from Zürich to Milano, it is my voice that you hear at the train station. Many wanted to know who the voice belonged to, so I was asked to give a interview for one of the most popular Swiss radio channels  'the person behind the voice.'
I agreeded providing they let me talk about my passion in animal protection and Applied Zoopharmacognosy, the latter I learned from Caroline in the UK.  The interviewer was excited about both zoopharmacognosy and animal protection, and so on 16th December zoopharmacognosy travelled through lots of Swiss households as sound waves ;-)  


On the 24th there is a repetition, so I hope that lots of people will hear about Caroline’s wonderful work on Christmas day.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and send lots greetings over the Alps … Isabelle Augustin

No comments:

Post a Comment