Tuesday 20 December 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The new year brings about many exciting projects and ventures. I'll be teaching French goat/sheep farmers on the subject of zoopharmacognosy later on in the year, this will be part of a formal academic paper. Also confirmed is a trip to China and Taiwan where I will be teaching and holding classes & TV interviews.  I will fill you in with details on my return as I am just about to leave for a holiday in beautiful Austria with Tom and then onto France with my partner Martin.

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thank you for your continued support.
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you and the Academy have another busy and interesting year ahead of you Caroline. Enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete