Wednesday 30 July 2014

Loading into a horse box


Jane Hilson, IAZ student writes. "I moved my horses to their holiday home for the Summer which meant loading into a horsebox - my thoroughbred is normally really reluctant to load and it has taken 40mins or more - but this time I decided to rub violet leaf all over my hands and just kept offering them to him as we walked towards the lorry and up the ramp. He stood on the ramp contemplating what to do while taking in the violet leaf, he then loaded with no trouble. All done in just a few minutes! Thanks for all your help and advice." For more information on the uses of violet leaf, see page 146 in 'How Animals Heal Themselves.' 

We are pleased to let everyone know that our essential oil labels are now laminated, helping them to remain clean and easy to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment